Tuesday, 6 June 2017

To Arm Wrestle Usher

I have a confession to make.
I was very disappointed in the outcome of "Hamilton, Charles".
Yes, true StarChasers purchased it.
And I thank you!
But I took a personal loss with the album.

And it sounded so good.

So creatively, I was discouraged from experimenting with sound and frequencies.

I decided to only put out one album this year because The Left ended with the Right Wing retail release of a Charles Hamilton project.

I have been watermarked and downloaded (or streamed) into your brain.

You have no choice but to have a firm opinion on me now.

Simultaneously, I have more listeners now.
So I have to come correct with anything I drop.

This year, I've been dropping soundbombs here and there.
Just to warn Soundboi and any other Clasher that I got joints.

But I been getting SWAMPED with requests for AtariDream5.
The first single is "Pitfall".
Below is the second single.
If StarChasers/people respond to this record the way it's being projected, I may have to break my one-album-this-year policy.

Much to the dismay of my family.
And the Imaginary Players.

Look here, bitches.
I'm putting you in front of the family I got closer to through the death of my mother.
All I want is your devotion.

With that said, enjoy!



^
^
^
^
Let's do it.










~could he... be me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.