Monday, 19 June 2017

To DJ or Die.



I love music.
I might only love music (sorry, ladies).
But I have a new talent.
And this talent can be transcended into other realms of reality.

The piano brought me to hip-hop.
Actually, the piano saved my life.
At an early age.
I love the piano.

And I love DJing.

Damn.

Is this love detrimental to my mental health?

I want my music to be as perfect as the TrapCrap we've been hearing.
And receiving.
And worshipping.

Damnit God, MAKE PEOPLE LOVE YOU!
I HATE THIS SHIT!
I HATE HAVING TO PUT PEOPLE ON TO THE HIGHS OF THIS LIFE.
ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE THE LOWLIVES I'VE BEEN PROTECTING PEOPLE FROM.

And I'm only calling them lowlives because...

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!




I want to DJ/improv/freestyle/die.

Make it happen, haters.











~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.