Friday, 14 July 2017

As The Scorpion Begins It's Libra

Okay, Mary Jane.
Let's weigh your pros and cons.
I get reflective when we're together.
Then I get ultra depressed.
I get creative when we're together.
Then I doubt the creativity.
I see SEGA.
Then I feel evil.

You're a depressant.
I don't need you to be as depressed as I am.
So why do I smoke you?

Because you've brought me joy in the past.
And you've brought others joy in my presence.

It's probably not even worth having this discussion.
There are no shortcuts in smoking weed.
You're either going to do it or you're not.
I think I'm at the point where I have seen most of what everyone else has or has yet to see, and I just need another way to vent.

I know what I have to do.
There may be no such thing as having long term good highs.
Every high is different, even if the drug is the same.
Certain drugs have harder effects than others.
I don't want to lose this mind of mine.

I'll be around.










~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.