Thursday, 13 July 2017

Hunger Games

Whenever I get hungry, I smoke a cigarette.
Been this way since 2008.
Maybe slightly before.

Moral of the story: eat when you're hungry.

So Simone is engaged.
It's official.
I let her get away.
Now I have NO CHOICE but to move on.
This is like Wendy and the guy from The Sandlot.
I took a huge risk and... got embarrassed.

At least some good music came of it.

But to be real, we were volitale.
I did too many drugs for her.
She was too borjious (sp.?).
The sex was incredible, but not enough to keep us from drifting.
We honestly hardly ever spoke.

But she's a Simone.
And I am THE Charles Hamilton.

Maybe one day in the future it'll be us again.
I shouldn't have even reached out.

Whatever.
Just like y'all, on to the next one.

I'm treating Bayonetta poorly.
I'll just focus on music, magick and her.

In the meantime...







The Socratic Doomer
July 17th, 2017






~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.