Friday, 14 July 2017

Loafers from Sketchers

My confidence is in my subconscious.
My subconscious is being eroded.
Therefore, my confidence is fading.
But it always happens like this.
Right around now is when I start recording epic music.
Did I overdo it this year?

Then again, I thought I overdid it in 2012.
2013.
2014.

All I have to do is believe in myself.

But then there's God.
And the other gods.

My mother might've known I was going through this.
My grandmother might know, too.
When do I defend myself against subconscious attacks, on the surface?
Because it's being done in the subconscious, it's hard to tell HOW to do it.
The subconscious is in the mind.
I dwell as the surface.
So whoever controls the mind controls the subconscious.


With that said, I'm going to be even more quiet now.
I am worth more than the company I wish to keep.
All for a high I can get on my own.

Time for me to face whatever music is playing.
Even if it's my voice.
But what happens when I can't remember every lyric?

Why am I so negative?

Well, I have the answer for that.
It's just not wise for me to share.

Anymore.






~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.