Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Mass masks

When you come up with a groundbreaking idea, it's always your inspiration to dead you.
Fight through it.
I want to DJ.
I don't want to DJ pop/popular music.
I have several sets.
Nothing is stopping those who've inspired me, unless what they play is by obligation.
I only want to communicate through music and sound.

I keep getting reminded that I need money.
At the same time, here I am providing the galaxy with free music.
Good, free music.
I guess I need a plaque or something to get some credit.

My problem in school was that I was a know-it-all.
You could blame The Illuminati for that.
My roots with them go deeper than weave tracts in money hungry grandmothers.
But I still don't know shit.

I want to be a passive bully.
I want to be a bull.

I want to be a bear.

Fuck playing victim.
I will be the worst devil you've ever come across.
One day.







The Socratic Doomer 
July 17th, 2017





I'm not fucking around.












~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.