Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Merlin's Miraclez: the entry

I'm listening to it right now.
I really outdid myself.
The conditions I was recording in were bittersweet.
And of course, no one wants to talk about it.

I sent shots at both Drake and Hov, directly and FINALLY.
SO MANY MCs have sent shots my way.
Or tried to rap from my perspective.
Including Jizz Khalifa.
With my luck, he probably came up with that name with the intentions of being called Jizz Khalifa.

Fuck him.

Not jealousy.

Niggas know why I don't like him.

After I go see my lady in Cali, I might just cut my hair.
What am I doing this shit for?
Who am I trying to represent/make proud?
My "family" thinks I should cut my hair.
Dress better.
Get fly.
Look like I have money.

For who?





~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.