Friday, 14 July 2017

TSD on LSD

The support has been overwhelming for The Socratic Doomer.
A lot of people (especially those who have an advanced copy) feel this is my best work.
The rest are patiently waiting.
Understand that this album has been worked on since before my deal with Interscope.
A lot of wisdom is on it.
A lot of rage.
Some subliminals.
Some gamebreakers.

I'm not really sure if there are any party/mainstream joints.
Which is why there is no single.
But because this album is so different, I'm very insecure about it.
Yesterday's meeting didn't help.

I just got a song in my inbox from The Man of the Hour.
All I have to say is this:

Jack, you can survive ANYTHING.

Dilla, I UNDERSTAND YOU.
Don't let them (the instrumental).

George, your farts stink.
Start shittin on niggas.

And Daft...........
Yum.

My confidence has been bought (Hamilton, Charles).
Now my reality is coming to you ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Start getting your money up, because The Charles Hamilton Experience is going fiscal.






(the following blog post was edited for content by Nintendo)









~follow the buzzards~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.