Saturday, 12 August 2017

A Bad Misrepresentation of Ugly

Apparently I said something that got ... TOTALLY misconstrued.
Or the point I was making on a mixtape got corporately dissected, publicly.
Regardless of what it is, we are clear on who I am.
It is my own damn self who doesn't really know who I am.

Now, we all know I love SEGA.
To no end.
And for as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to OFFICIALLY work with them.

Now.

Without giving away TOO MANY DETAILS (I see you Roger!), I can honestly and PROUDLY say I am working with SEGA on a project.
I won't say what it is, but when it hits the surface, you can taste my blood all through it.
See my face all through it.
Hear my name.
Feel my touch.
Smell my sour.

I love you, SEGA.
Let this be the beginning of The Hamilton Administration.
I won't let you down ever again.






~shout it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.