Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Absolut shun.

This bottle of Absolut makes me feel invincible.
The office I report to after my bad behavior is on it's way.

See?
That's why I don't write.
It'll take you a minute to get the second sentence.

But I'm here.
Still being me.
It took me a minute to figure out what I was doing.
I was being myself.
And being a lesson through doing so.

Today I recorded with 2 StarChasers.
They're a duo called Dirty Kicks.
Great wordplay, AWESOME personality, but... they weren't comfortable.

My technique is one to grow on, I guess.

Damn.
This bottle is really doing it's thing.

I won't
I promise I won't.
For now, at least.
As long as it's love, you know?

But this bottle.
It's curvy.
With a great sense of humor?

Why couldn't Beyonce be liquor?
Then I could violate that bitch on some Slim Thug shit.

DAMN it felt good to type that.

Well, Tim Cook, I put you to the test tonight.
Tonight is an investment.
And it's almost over.
So it'll be DAYTIME before the revolution begins.

I see, says Esme.

This bottle is whispering to me.
I can hear it tell me I'm ingenuine.
Ingenuine is a real word, Google.

Whatever.

I love you, SEGA.
May me being myself prove that to you.

For the forever of which you reign.

I'm out.

For now.











~shout it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.