Sunday, 13 August 2017

Damn dude.

I'm almost 30.
And I put my body THROUGH it.
Can't go on 2-week heroin binges.
No more coke.
I've tried crack.
It's wack, because it's good!
But still.
Can't go there.
I barely can smoke weed.
And liquor runs through me.
All that being said, vices interfere with my medication.
And I can only keep this "deal" if I stay on it.

Will there be another album?
Perhaps.
The demand is there.
My production is being requested by Universal.
AND I'm working closely (licks lips) with SEGA.

So there's that.
It's just...
Nothing feels right.
There's a real void in my spirit.
For something.

It could be magick.
I've done some REVOLUTIONARY things with magick.
Particularly in the last 4 years.
But yes.
My roots are in Tarot, Wicca (Witchcraft) and Alchemy.

Dead ass.

I just apply it differently.

If you want to get into magick, a few things.
Everyone has their own identity in magick/witchcraft.
Don't try to do what I do.
There's that.
But if you SERIOUSLY want it, here's where you start.

Pick up The Book of Shadows by Silver RavenWolf.
Not the one that says "for the next generation".
It's an all black book.

Read it from beginning to end.

You're gonna need about $500 to get the materials, so be prepared to ONLY invest in magick.

And that's all I'm gonna say.





*You and eye are divine when one.
Summer shine on your thumb.
A new gun.*

So mote it be.











~shout it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.