Sunday, 6 August 2017

Music as mountains...

At Hassan's house (my LA white Kanye), I met the now infamous Malik Yusef.
The poet from Kanye's first 3 or so albums.
Very spiritually inclined brother.
But what sets me over the edge about him (positively) is the fact HE CAN MOVE A SONG!!!

You have to be there to see it.

But.

The way I communicate with/to/through sound and vibration is the way this nigga can PICK UP A GOD DAMN SONG.

J Dilla would be proud.
In fact, he might be intimidated.

This next drink of liquor is for you, Malik Yusef.
I'm gonna get musically BROLIC and throw you some beats.
Literally.

Tonight's drink?
Bailey's.

I see y'all niggas.

"What if I could name a Charles Hamilton worshipper.... something?"
-a real conversation between Charles Hamilton, Leroy Benros and Jimmy Iovine. In front of HchO.




~shout it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.