Sunday, 13 August 2017

RIP Lil Snupe


^
^
^
Dude had skill.
Unrelated (and a long time coming), I DO NOT LIKE MEEK MILL.
Something about him doesn't sit well with me.
And I'm not the only one.
He's got skills, but something says "sell out" about him.

Meek, if you read this, go ahead and address me.
Just do it by name.
And expect a response.
But you are being a negative catalyst for the deconstruction of Black men in the industry.
I've watched you come up.
You've strayed away from the street element that made the streets (and Rick Ross) fall in love with you.

Maybe you need a CH beat.

Or maybe you need to not spend your wealth on things you can't take with you.

Let me get off my soapbox.
I just don't wanna see another Black man lose their soul over riches and women.

Shouts to Nicki.













~shout it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.