Sunday, 6 August 2017

What's the Difference

It's an honor to be a 6.
And it's not anything new, so gamgstas be easy.
But yeah.
It's pretty lit.
I just wanna know how the others are doing.
I haven't seen George in ages.
Dilla is too big of a star to just be SEEN.
Jack might be out.
This leaves the 4 new ones.
Daft Punk (Dre and Timbaland), Davina (Pete Rock) and Mystic (DJ Premier).

Y'all, there are so many fears and concerns that go into being a 6.
You can't shoot gay men, because you'll kill a woman.
You can't shoot a woman, because... well, look at Jack.
You might have to kill your family.
Then there's the niggas tryna strip you.

My music has gotten more aggressive to keep from being stripped.
"Nigga, I'm still making music and it goes harder than your shit! Disagree, fight me!"
Shit like that.
I recorded music in home studios where my life was in jeopardy, all in the name of 6.
Basically, a physical Hi.

I'm proud to be a 6.
People don't trust me, but I rep proudly.



SEGA IS FOREVER.
I appreciate you, Nntnd.
Just don't cross me.








~shout it out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.