The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Unavailable for comment


This ONE picture of mine, I can't find.
But it totally describes where I'm at with everything.
I'm very happy about where I am creatively.
I'm not looking to do any features with anyone in which I won't immediately or immensely benefit.

I found my uniform.
You'll know when you see.
As conceited as I am, I'm now working on appreciating myself, as opposed to valuing myself.

I'm dead bad, b.

Musically, I'm improving immensely.
I know what I want to do and say.
I know how I look, how I want to look, and how you may perceive me.

All I need is financial security.

Look, y'all.
I didn't "blow" a million or so dollars.
I have receipts and statements to the validation of such.
I was just more loving than I needed to be.
The next time I come across lump sums and stable payments, I will be more I-centered than bifocals.

Also, www.seiaich.com is now a social site.
Visit, register, make friends.

The hunt for breakfast begins.

HapHAPPY, y'all...




~phenomenal~

FreshOffThePresses

It's Free Enterprise 0fficial lyrics

(verse 1) Whether you believe in me or Destiny, you gotta believe in something. Magick. Practicing. Come bring it! Someone wanna sing. Let t...