The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Titles

I'm sure you've noticed the pattern of my songs having titles with a context of their own.
I somewhat sampled the idea from DJH2.
He has very creative titles for his beats.
My titles are more critical thinking-based than creative, but I definitely add creativity to them.
To my credit, my titles have always been off-kilter.
I just added more charm to them after meeting a like-minded individual like Josh.

In the last 5 or so years, I've been trying to find a creative surname.
A way to address myself when I'm brainstorming on how to be a better individual.
Grandmaster Hamilton debuted in 2017 on @SEGA.
The Magus (as a title for myself) hasn't been explored, but is in existence.

The Remarkable
The Phenom

I think I'll just stick with DJ Chrls Hmltn.

It was (at first) DJ Quicksilvr (2012).

But yeah.
After watching ?uestlove at Low End Theory (LA), I was inspired to carry myself as... somewhat the Jidenna of Turntablizm.
I been spinnin since 2010 (pre-jail), and have experience curating since around 7th grade.
I love the artform.
Not just as a performer, but as an individual.
It's my new form of therapy.
lol I've been saying that for almost 10 years now.

I have a deck, but I scratch off my laptop.
I can do that.
That makes me feel good.

With all of what I can do creatively, it's only right that I step into the arena of Relevance with a surname that make my forename feel good about itself:

DJ


I am DJ Charles Hamilton, Jr.



It's like Mr., or Dr.

Remember Prof. Francis?
I was trying to Dr. Dre myself.

Prof. Hamilton.




But being a professor of sorts is another record in my crates.

I like to think of myself as an elemental DJ.

Cut faster!
Faster!

Vi-Villain.


~*captivating*~      





[this post was written while listening to this Audible Doctor instrumental]


FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...