The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

VoodooVibeLounge_VVL_New goal

^
^
^
{now available online}


So I have a new goal in mind.
Open a (my own) lounge in Alphabet City, NYC.
Named VoodoVibeLounge.
VVL, as it's to be known as in the streets.
I plan to DJ there OFTEN if not every night.
Open from 7:30pm-4am.
Dropping exclusives and rarities.
Of both my own music and in my collection.
Zebraprint ottomans.
Black and white tye-dye fixtures.
Black and white lavalamps.
Black and white (race and attire) Zombie Waitresses.
Frankenstein bartenders.
Smoking section (cigs).
Private rooms for 3 (required) for 30 minutes, $50 an hour.
Spoken word open mic, every Wednesday.
Jam session (open stage) every Saturday night.
Punany Poets, the last Friday of the month.

Send the vibes out there.
I have what it takes to carry this out.
If only you believe...





#remarkable

FreshOffThePresses

Daughterworld

I've always had a special place in my heart for my daughters unborn. Tomorrow is the FIRST inbred daughter of mine. As sweet as I imagin...