Silence kills.

So The Grammys are coming up. Another year of hard work without proper recognition. But who am I to complain? I know what the deal is. I know why I'm not nominated as a solo artist. And though there are many reasons, none of which say that the quality of music is not up to par.

So I'm taking this year to be silent. Instrumental, if you will. I don't want to burn myself out trying to enlighten people with magic. I also have a mini blessing on my hands with Young Chip the Great. He actually knows about Egyptology, and can tell you what I do better than I can. You may be hearing more from him and I, depending on how we interact. 

Remember. I'm in a halfway house. 



Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Esoteric terrorism.

All I ever asked of you, was for you to be just who you are. My reward will come. In fact, I invited you to BE my reward. As much of a frien...