The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Communicating With Aliens

 So we've been in touch. The issue is, I give them praise and an open welcoming into my world, while they chase after those who don't want them around. The best example is, indeed, The Sonic Movie soundtrack. BOTH OF THEM, really. Wiz and Cudi are clearly competition, and they went with the dollar as opposed to the love I put into every record. At the same time, I was with them in Baltimore making music. 

So it's love. 

But they insult me for fun when I genuinely ask if they're okay. And they do it on #TheDownLow, a realm I don't fuck with at all. 



So I'm gonna leave it here. 
When you're ready to speak to me maturely and get to the root of whatever the fucking problem is, I'm here. Until then, leave me alone.



I love you too much to play around.













Out!


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...