The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Console Warrior

So the crossroads is here. Since DAY ONE, I've been an advocate for SEGA's success, both as a game manufacturer and as an alien race. Through Apple, I proved that SEGA is the alien race that we've been in contact with. Since then, SEGA has gone on to do MAJOR things in the entertainment business. Music, movies, games, etc.

But what about me? What about Hamilton?!

I was particularly hurt when Wiz Khalifa and Kid Cudi got the theme music to the Sonic movie. Intimately, they shared why. But that's not enough. I've been intimate with SEGA since as long as I can remember, but I shared EVERYTHING with them. Many "legends" wouldn't be here if it weren't for my input (pre-2008). For them to not even consider me in the mainstream is a HUGE slap in the face.

To contrast, I've been disrespectful towards Nintendo for as long as I've been in love with SEGA. And all Nintendo has EVER done was support me. Especially while on Interscope. I GRAPHICALLY disrespected the Nintendo connect I had. YET THEY STILL HAVE INTEREST IN ME!!! For me to NOT consider doing business with them would be a HUGE slap in the face.

When it comes down to VGM (video game music), SEGA and Nintendo are neck-and-neck. Still, the theme(s) for the Sonic movie went unheard, and the theme for the Super Mario movie ("Peaches") is considered for an Oscar. If I was anything like SEGA, I would've jumped ship A MINUTE AGO.

The Ladies of SEGA take turns breaking my heart. I hope they read this and feel it. Mary Nintendo is obliged to deal with John, so I can't have her. My heart has been torn between the two factions and their ladies, and that has taken it's toll on me. They feel all it takes is some pussy for me to submit. If I was any other nigga, they would've been CLAPPED for that. Now I don't trust any female. And I stay away from males due to insecurity.

The only males are trust are Jack Splash, George Massa and J Dilla. And they are at the same crossroads.

But Nintendo is offering something HUGE. SEGA is just offering pussy and weed. It hurts to even think about, man.

Loyalty can drive you to suicide. But where does suicide take you?









#comma


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...