The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The bag. (if you know, you know)

Save yourself the time and energy.
No.

ESPECIALLY if you are a celebrity. MORESO if you're an alien. CLASSMATE? Forget it.

I already don't do "the dance" on the regular, like most. I don't "get around" anymore (not a hoe). I don't always groom. And I don't trust 99% of anything.

George, Jack and Dilla are disqualified.

Most of you are only being nice to me to try to segue into the scoop. Part of why I don't trust many. The others are being assholes, in an attempt to Debo their way in/on/out. Since I ain't got the heart to give these bitch niggas the cue to go, I just say no here and make it a thing if ever something goes down.









#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...