The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Bitches With Problems

It's bad enough this case I caught has me feeling funny, no less the funny faces I get from women. Worse that my mom isn't around to vent to. Grandma, though radical, is traditional. And Lyte is a rare sighting these days. These factors only make the following harder to deal with...

I been getting a hard time from women lately. From butch lesbians who are catching feelings to bitter ex-friends who are trying to bring me down. Now, I'm not my father. And even he grew. I don't snap at women. It's not in my nature. I did my time for when I DID strike a woman, and I'm still in communication with her. Things aren't the same, but she can see the growth in me. 

It feels like certain women want to peg the title "woman beater" on me, for reasons they aren't woman enough to clarify. When I address them peacefully, privately and individually, they are sweeter than honey. Even letting me know how they feel (for extra wreck). But then, they go on record to try to defame and deface me. And they are as bitter as cactus juice.

I don't know how to deal with women who like me so much they try to bring me down. I guess pray for me, but God is a woman. She's having a blast watching me squirm through the ranks. I guess this is an opportunity to be an example for all men. Hitting a bi-... woman only gets you time in jail and a bad reputation. Responding publicly tarnishes your name. There must be some kind of way out of here.

I've chosen to ignore them. I don't speak if I don't have to. Still they try to get under my skin.

This must mean I'm handsome, and gotta watch out for these ho-.... women. Mom and grandma told me it would get to this point. And my uncle is ULTRA smooth, so he handles these kinds of things with flair. 

Hey, Woman. If you so anti-Charles Hamilton, why are you reading this? Ask yourself this question. Or are you coming to terms with one that got away?


^
^
^
Birthday polo! I'm rebuilding my pink collection!









#comma


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...