The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Legofriends

I'ma keep this post short. Or try to.

Often, I get asked about Demevolist. Will there be a reunion, how is everybody, etc. Well, let me give you an honest update:

HchO has no real plans for a reunion, but wouldn't be against it. Just remember, Demev is HIS baby. I just took us to The Promised Land.

Swiss (JMeans) has been out of touch with EVERYONE, but spoke more with Yung Nate than anyone else.

Bagdad (B/A) has been working with Sha-leik on his side project. Otherwise, he's been anti-social.

Proven has been absent as well, but he was closer to B/A than any of the rest of us.

Show Tufli WAS working with Boe & Dre, but I don't know what he's doing these days. I did reach out to him recently, nevertheless.

Yung Nate is a car dealer in Atlanta. We CAN speak, I'll say that.

Sha-leik, as I mentioned, is working on his own "Chronic" of sorts. From what I've heard, it could be a problem.

The I.S.A. turned Muslim and says it's "against his religion" to rap. Maybe Sha can talk him out of it.

I haven't heard from Apryl in YEARS. I wish her happy birthday when it comes around, regardless.

Woody's a top streamer on like Twitch or something. Dooin his thing!

As far as MY involvement with Demevolist, I felt betrayed. I felt I deserved more attention from them than I got. That feeling got worse when Drake blew up and I didn't. It felt like they gave up on me. They didn't even know all that I went through (not due to Jimmy; love you, Jimmy!) at the label to KEEP Demevolist on board. So for HchO to say in the documentary that I BROKE?! I was pissed off. 

So I've said some fucked up things about the guys on record. But we always had a policy: address whatever the issue is on a song and leave it there. So it's out there. I said "fuck Demevolist" on a song dedicated to my (proverbial) son Crash. But let it be known: I would dead definitely put my children before Demevolist. I had to say that, because there was a point in time where I would sacrifice my kids for these niggas. You know what I mean...

We're all building from the ground up (again). It'll be nice to build with my brothers. If we can all pull it together, we might be the greatest success story FDA can talk about.

It's on y'all, bruvas! Check!






#comma

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...