The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The silence of broken

I'm not sure where to begin with this post. The point I was gonna make was defeated by the very point I was gonna make. 

It's about the war in Israel, and the comparable wars around the world. Here. I'll try.

In hip-hop, there is a deep war between MCs and Lyricists. Lyricists write, MCs don't. Biggie was an MC. 2Pac was a lyricist. There are more MCs in hip-hop than Lyricists. 

The Mic is The Gaza Strip. Whoever you side with, you have to determine who the MC is, and who's the Lyricist. 

In war, there is no winner. Only survivors.

I pray for the hostages and the lives lost. Keep Art alive, no matter what. Shouts to the little boy who films himself freestyling over Eminem beats out there. Share your story, my friend.





#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...