The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Trouble in paradise...

 So I started a playlist at the top of the year called "Seasonal Allergies". It was basically mood music for the four seasons of the year. Long story short, I must've missed and uploaded more than one of the same video. 

So I apologize there, for that.

Anyone looking forward to the premiers can't be too disappointed... I dropped close to 50(!) projects, just this summer alone. Still, I worked hard on these songs, and I feel you guys deserve to at least hear them.

I'm new to samhain, so bear with me. Regardless, have a happy and safe Halloween. Feel good today.


!



#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...