The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Good enough.

With all the pressure that goes into being a recording artist (my era, nowadays and beforehand), you would think that SUPPORT would be the easiest thing for a woman to do. WRONG. If the song isn't (a) about them or (b) making money, they don't care. Very sad to see/hear. Especially as someone like myself, who is (a) wholeheartedly devoted to music and (b) doing it all by oneself. 

It's best I stay a bachelor. I can't give a woman the type of attention they're looking for, whether it's (a) money or (b) attention in general. In the inverse, they don't know how to give the support I'M looking for. I know I make a lot of music, but you could take the time to listen to a song or two when I recommend it. But then I'm faced with this: why am I begging you for support? Aren't we in this together?

Seems like I'm dealing with higher forces now, because my thoughts are being wiped as I try to re-conjure them. All I know is, despite knowing better, I actually HAVE put women before music. And every time I'm about to reverse it, another one comes around and steals the show. It seems that they are either looking for me to be (a) gay or (b) misogynist, as far as why I'm not interacting with them. Which is trash. I'm always giving support and/or showing concern to their causes, whether it's their "job" or their "day".

I've been a good guy. I can admit when I'm wrong. At this point, I'm definitely being targeted for being a good guy. I snapped, alright? I wasn't on my meds, I was dealing with high level beings manipulating my thoughts, and I took what she said in the heat of that moment as a trigger to go off. She can't punish me more than I've already been punished, and I can't retaliate to any future attacks AT ALL. So it's a dead heat/cold war type of situation.

I'm tired to being THE ONLY GUY to understand both ends of the spectrum.

But ladies, do me a favor... stop playing innocent. Every woman has dirty hands. Y'all just hide behind big guns and niggas with money.

I used to cry for female attention. Just not like this. 

I'm very resentful at this moment. Not sure how I feel about love or the women in my life. Rest in peace to mom, but she would throw bricks and hide her hand, too.

All I got is music (once again). I'm not looking for anyone new to enter my life.I just want the peace of mind that only music can bring.





I've been the good guy. Now I'm just good enough... for me.




My lords, pray be seated.





|#KC|

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...