The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Eminem's Evil Twin

I'm in a strange place
I feel like Ma$e when he gave up the game for his faith
I feel like I'm caged in these chains and restraints
Grimmin' every stranger in the place while I gaze into space
'Cause I'm mentally rearrangin' his face
I need a change of pace
'Cause the pace I'm workin' at's dangerous
There's nowhere to dump this anger, and thanks to this angst
I done quit chicken heads cold turkey
And started slowly roastin' 'em
'Cause that's where most of my anger is based
Fuck your feelings, I feel like I play for the Saints
I just wanna hurt you, aim for the skanks
Then aim for all these fake Kanyes, Jays, Waynes and the Drakes
I'm frustrated 'cause ain't no more N'Sync, now I'm all out of whack
I'm all out of Backstreet Boys to call out and attack
I'm going all out in this rap shit and whatever the fallout is
I'm strapped for battle, suck a duck
Crawl out the back, it's a bar fight
Prepare your arsenal
And beware of barstools flyin' through the air and bottles breakin', mirrors also
And I ain't stoppin' 'til the swear jar's full
"You done called every woman a slut, but you're forgetting Sarah, Marshall" (Palin)
Oh, my bad, slut
And next time I show up to court, I'll be naked and just wear a law suit
Judge be like, "That's sharp, how much that motherfucker cost you?
Smart-ass, you're lucky I don't tear it off you
And jump your bones, you sexy motherfucker
You're so fuckin' gravy, Marshall, I should start calling you au jus
'Cause alls you do is spit them lyrics out the wazoo"
Evil twin, take this beat now, it's all you

I believe people can change, but only for the worse
I could've changed the world if it wasn't for this verse
So satanic, K-Mart chains panic 'cause they can't even spin back the curse words
'Cause they're worse when they're reversed, motherfucker
(Rape your mother) (Kill your parents)
And these kids are like parrots
They run around the house just like terrorists
Screamin', "Fuck, shit, fuck"
Adult with a childish like arrogance
Wild ever since the day I came out, I was like, "Merits?
Fuck that, I'd rather be loud and I like swearin'"
From the first album even the gals were like, "Tight lyrics, dreamy eyes"
But my fuckin' mouth was nightmareish
And from the start of it you felt like you were a part of this
And opposition felt the opposite
Sometimes I listen and revisit them old albums
Often as I can and skim through all them bitches
To make sure I keep up with my competition (haha)
Hogger of beats, hoarder of rhymes
Borderline genius who's bored of his lines
And that sort of defines where I'm at and the way I feel now
Feel like I might just strike first, then ignore the replies

^
^
^
Not only is this top-tier lyricism, but he literally is speaking to how I feel at this moment. Once again, I thank you, Eminem. If there's any way to repay you, let me know.







#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...