The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

High everyone

Apparently, there was some backlash about the latest Live @ 12 w/ Sha-leik. 

I was too high.

Well, I got a lot of work down, was celebrating being back HOME, AND was with a long time friend. I deserved a tree break. We smoked A LOT before I went live, and my caffeine high was coming down. Plus I been moving around the city like mad. 

My fatigue was justified.

And I STILL recorded a joint with Sha. Whether he keeps it or not is up to him.

As you heard, his production is more R&B these days. And he HAS hits (with me) that are hip-hop.

We both are fighting The Curse of The Pink Lavalamp (which is a real thing).

We've both grown since TPL. I'm darker, he's smoother. But there's no doubting the QUALITY of our individual music.

Bash (Sebastian Acevedo) may get down with us. Hiero (from Brooklyn) may get down as well. But me and Sha came too far to let anything get between us.

Including some of NY's finest herb.

Knock it off, y'all. I enjoy my weed high. 




#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...