The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Answers (QnA)

For YEARS, people have been asking me what I prefer to do more: write/record music or produce/compose music...?


I have an answer.


I would much rather produce. Despite how busy I get on the mic, I am confident that you can pick up on my messages/teachings through my instrumentals. Plus, the way I produce, the lyrics pretty much spit themselves. You just gotta trust the process.

I recently worked with this cat from ... The Tri-State Area... his name is Tony Newbury. The best way I can describe him is, he's a sober Lil Wayne. Literally SUPER natural the way he comes up with his bars. All he needed was a bit of direction. I got that for him. He did his thing with the bars, I handled the production. 

Expect to hear it soon.


In the meantime, I will be cooking up instrumentals and, when the spirit so moves me, I will be dropping vocals.


I pray my laptop stays working for a while. I pray to need less than I already do. I know you're out there, God. Help me sustain!



Oh. The D'Evils will see you now.







#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...