The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Her eyes are watching me.

This is probably an entry for the C. Hamilton blog (celhjr.blogspot.com). Regardless, it's getting spooky in #TheHamiltonQuazar.

First of all, "Back Outside" is complete. It's a matter of how to release it, as well as time itself. I have to get perfectly acquainted with this album ("This Perfect Life", "The Pink Lavalamp", "Dream On", etc) before I release it. I want to BE THERE WITH YOU, EACH TIME YOU EXPERIENCE IT. Hopefully you guys can take note of what I'm doing and improve the overall landscape of music. We can't always rely on the work of the past to influence us (Hip-Hop). Most of it was competitive and macho. 

Those who did open up, transcended. 

StarChasers, Goths, Geeks, Nerds, Gangstas, ...even LGBTetc.

...

Feel free to unite to my music. It's all honest, all raw, all quality.
I say this, because there is more harsh music out there.

Produced under the watchful eye of God.

The Honorable One.

I thank you.
Please show me grace and mercy.

To the other 9 Devils (we welcome ?uestlove and Black Thought to Nintendoville), hold your head. And don't DIRECTLY disrespect God. If He gets caught in the crossfire, it was meant to be. Just honor Him. I gotchu if this should lead to our downfall.










#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Lovely LA

 I ain't been out and ab... ...pardon me. Came in the house wrong. It's neither fear nor disgust, as to why I haven't been out a...