The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Lovely LA

 I ain't been out and ab... ...pardon me. Came in the house wrong.


It's neither fear nor disgust, as to why I haven't been out and about lately. I've been cooking up (tunes), getting adjusted to living alone (again) and ...well, mostly cooking up. I had some ideas since PRISON that I wanted to lay down, and simply needed a comfortable environment to lay them down in. 

Pause, just in case.

My idea to write The Warrior's Bible (using lyrics from Catholic Illuminati: Infinite Psalms) got thwarted when Chris Rivera informed me that there already IS a Warrior's Bible in print. I allow God to speak through my StarChasers, so maybe it's a sign to create something greater.

You can expect to see me in DTLA in the near future. Once I get these thoughts out of my head, I'll be heading down there. With or without Jason, though I LOVE his company. lol




Sonic Movie 3
December 20th, 2024

The King Charles Era
...not too long after...









#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Rare internet

It's pretty rare to catch me out and about these days. No shade to LA, I'm just finding my peace and don't want to bother/be bot...