The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Mama Reigns Supreme

I caught myself thinking about all the things mom put me through. 

It was JUST WHAT I NEEDED. 
Stern discipline for not following directions.

If I get a job, I gotta obey the rules. Not just the law. And if, in the rules there is something I'm not comfortable with, I have to be able to discern what's best for me. 

Sometimes, one's morals get in the way of one's goals.

So follow your heart.

.

.

Now, mama, wouldn't have me be a fucking sellout. But she would always say "Use what you got to get what you need." A hard pill to swallow, but it's a true Devil commandment. And this world is run by The Devil. Rather, The Devil's. Rather, The D'Evils.


hint.


My mom showed me a lot about sampling, believe it or not. She taught me to look DEEP WITHIN the record to find the meaning. To LOOK at a song, not just LISTEN. Likely, you see The Hanged Man if you use your third eye and listen to my music. From Day One until now. I can't escape that. But I have too much pride/am too intelligent to be The Fool, I'm too nice of a guy to be The Devil, I'm scared of The Tower and am not friendly enough to be The Sun.


I'm a HERMIT, damn it!!!!!!!



lol but whatever the cards should make me (and their definition), I'm at mercy of Tarot/Wicca/Alchemy.



Probably God's problem with the whole thing.




See you in October!!!!!!





#SoundOff!!!

FreshOffThePresses

Mama Reigns Supreme

I caught myself thinking about all the things mom put me through.  It was JUST WHAT I NEEDED.  Stern discipline for not following directions...