The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Time On My Hands...

...since I been away huh LA? 
LOL don't trip. I miss being out and about myself.

So the damn Hot Spot on my phone is working again. I must've exceeded my data limit or something. I learned my lesson on going live with this thing... and streaming/downloading music has to stop (on my end; lol). 

I'm getting all my blogging and emails in now.

If you don't already have it, my email addy is charleshamiltonreturns@gmail.com. That's for collabs, beat inquiries, -Chaser Mail (emails full of love and admiration)... all the above.

In due time, I will reveal my new manager. He has to get used to the complete WORKLOAD he has in front of him, and I have to learn how to trust again.



HUGE SHOUTS to Dr. Dre. 

We gon' make a billy first.
Or was that too left?









#SoundOff!!!

FreshOffThePresses

Mama Reigns Supreme

I caught myself thinking about all the things mom put me through.  It was JUST WHAT I NEEDED.  Stern discipline for not following directions...