Soulmate bitches…




So here I am, early morning, doomscrolling Facebook. No one I know (personally) is up/on Facebook, so I start to switch screens. As I do it, I see that… a woman I share a deep bond with…. Is not only getting married, but… has JITTERS about it.

Ain’t that a bitch?!

When we met, I was with Enjetic, and he had introduced me to ANOTHER woman for the night. It was clear: me, Enj and the crew go out for the evening, me and homegirl cap each other’s night off. At the bar, my “soulmate” came up to me with EXTREME interest. Because I was with Enj’s hook up, I politely curved her.

We stayed in touch via Facebook.

I feel bad. We could’ve been something special. And because I refused to play the game (of which I need “game” to play) I am in my bed, 5 years later, missing my soulmate bitch.

Here’s to you, soulmate bitches.




~#~


FreshOffThePresses

Soulmate bitches…

So here I am, early morning, doomscrolling Facebook. No one I know (personally) is up/on Facebook, so I start to switch screens. As I do it,...