The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

An Amish New Year

 Pardon the hiatus. 

I have a lot to say and a reason for going mute. 
Electronic Christmas took a lot out of me. I'm usually alone in my studio sessions, I don't trust outside engineers and I was being videotaped. I trusted a lot, for the love of my StarChasers.

I started a new catalog of music, under the name Hamilton, Charles (pronounced Hamilton Comma Charles). In this catalog, I produce under my DJ alias, The Talented Mr. Hamilton. Being diagnosed with schizophrenia opened my mind to new ways of looking at and expressing myself.

I encourage everyone to express their true nature through the arts. Of course, learn the basics (readin', writin', 'rithmetic). But then open your mind to know avenues of expression.

I can help you.

Columbine Gang is prospering. We are communicating through signs and music, to be definite. StarChasers, we are one co-sign away from global domination. All I have to do is hit the surface via acclaim (praise) from a veteran's mouth.

Fuck wimme, a lil bit.

Baddie is doing just fine. We are evolving in our knowledge of each other.
I think VS needed time to figure herself out. All her life, she's been about other people.

Tomorrow is being a brat.
Danjer is being a rebel.

FDA is rockin'! I gotta stop by sometime soon.

My junior high school is closing. I can't front like all the memories were great, but the scholastic lessons I learned last a lifetime.

I haven't abandoned my YouTube channel. I just need something to film with, and a location.

I also started a new religion. Positivism. The Bible of it? "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale. The God of it? The Sun.

Nothing is a must yet.


Stay tuned.

^
^
^
[click the pic]



#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...