The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Many Moods of Moses

 Apparently, The Talented Mr. Hamilton is a freshly sought after producer!
A lot of people want my #Talented beats.

That's cool.

My first priority was CYoung (for 3rd Eye Magic). Problem is, he doesn't want to take direction. He thinks I'm trying to control him. 
Instead of THAT back and forth, I sent him a pack of beats and told him to do him. He resisted, so I used those 3YM beats for "The Pits of Hell", now currently in my Hamilton, Charles drive link (click here).

Next on my priority list is Enjetic. The thing with him is, he NEEDS direction. Direct direction, on the spot. Only problem here is, we're across the country from each other. So I made him a pack of beats, and sent them with directions on how to carry out his part in the project/process.
He resists the least, out of anyone I've worked with. Yet he still has his reservations.

I tell everyone, the proof is in the pudding. Just don't deny the flavor.





#comma


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...