The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

I Owe You.

This post is specifically for my StarChasers. I'm aware that there are laypeople who read my blog, as well as executives and hood niggas. 

But this is for y'all.

I owe you an apology. From 2012-2021, I was on the attack against y'all. Many artists and groups came out that blatantly or indirectly copied me, and I felt that StarChasers jumped ship. Some of which TOLD me they were going to jump ship, specifically for Odd Future. I understood that OF was "Gothic", but I was trying to steer kids away from #thedarkside for as long as I could. Out of rage and hurt, I dove into Goth Subculture and never looked back. Added to the fact that I dove into Magick and The Dark Arts not too long before my first incarceration. 

I basically used Magick to hurt and win back my StarChasers.

Like a good asswhoopin' from Mama.

I want to apologize to Chris Rivera for calling him Michael Jackson's first pedophilia victim. I also would like to send love and peace to Dino Rhymestyle and Melvin Burch. I see they're doing their thing with podcasting and streaming video games. Very cool. 

I just pray you never forget me.

Prayer. An interesting thing for a witch.



I'm thankful for my New StarChasers. Folks who caught the wave around 2012-recent. I've been at war in the hood and trying to make peace in the "industry". I switched my style up. I went from Lyricist (written rhymes) to MC (non-written rhymes). I know there's a war between the two, but to transition and still be able to go back is a skill/talent.

And I am #TheTalentedOne.

There is no shame in taking account for your gifts.



#comma


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...