The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A Hungry Beast

^
^
^
I did start off as a drummer. I had a drumkit in my parent's basement in Cleveland. But just as I got good on the drums, I stabbed my snare with a drum kit. No reason (I can think of...). So I switched to the keys, and only looked back to pick up the bass and guitar. But I LOVE playing the drums. I prefer to be in pocket, as it pushes the song along. I'm sure I can solo, but I never put too much into soloing on the drums.

Nevertheless, I can feel the Drumbeast pulling at my tummy. I was at International House of Music in DTLA with Jason. I didn't get a chance to play the drums, but... I think even Jason could feel the kinetic chemistry between myself and the drums.

I'll get on a kit soon. Until then, my White ass is gonna make funky drum patterns on FL Studio and mold my soul into a more transient (in a good way) musician.

I gotta be the champ. "He's the man!" is what you must say.





#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...