The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Comma updates

Shouts to EVERYONE who's been downloading/streaming my #comma music (Hamilton, Charles). The numbers are high (from what I can see), and the vibes are even higher. Shouts to Matteo and Michael J Roach for updating YouTube (AND YouTube music, I see) with each drop. 

I tried to stop after Comma, but the inspiration came flooding in. Shouts to Daft Punk and Rihanna/Eminem for showing love to "Co-Existence". The latest release is "Black Candle", another joint titled by FDAlien Cecelia Adams. It's dark, funky, poetic, and groovy. But I'll let y'all be the judge of the vibe.

I had one more new joint to record. "Stardust". This morning, I gave those beats to CYoung. He's interested, and we might have a new 3rd Eye Magic (3YM) joint coming out. "3YM: Olde Headz". We collaboratively came up with the title. 

I will be going live later this afternoon. Making beats, freestyling, just vibing with my Friday crew. Not sure if I'm gonna get some weed today. I gotta stay pretty clean at this house I'm at. But we gon rock. Roll up, light up, get up witme!

Hell yeah...





^
^
^
#comma


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...