The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

TTMH Livewriting

 (verse 1)

This is what you want. Wanna hit you a blunt and sip with someone, while you listen to the one. I gotchu. At the end of the day, I'm not you. But I got to. You support. Listen, nigga, use the force. Like all these pseudo thugs. I just try to show you who grows up. I do know much. Who shows up? Too slow, but slow comes the bucks. I smoke too much. Open up. My throat closes as I sleep. God peep. I'm not free. Feet moving sloppy. Still I'm something you can not be. Got me? So, this is your fate. Like a Hardy. Twist it and say...

(hook)
This match is over!
Nothing will do!
I hope that I 
can survive.

Without you (4x)

(verse 2)

This is what you want. Me pissed off while I lift off a rocket. Look y'all I'm Gothic. And on meds. So my rage is in my head. Fuck staying in the bed. I DJ. And I play with the feds. Peep Jay. My next case and I'm a present to the state. Whichever state. So y'all niggas better wait. Is it pop appeal? The fact I got a deal should let you know my chops are real. But you say I gotta spit what YOU gotta feel. Well, I'm into magic like Copperfield. And a lotta niggas jock, so chill. As I... pop my pills. Oral history didn't have papers and pens. And again, that's what I'm making.

^
^
^
Just a draft, written for StarChaser Mike Bella. He insists that I write, so I wrote this for him. I'll post the Live later.



Love y'all. I don't know what it's gonna take for y'all to let me do me, but I'm dooinit for y'all...




#comma



FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...