The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

New Romney 0fficial video

^
^
^
I think the lyrics are clear enough. Still and all, there is a lot... A LOT... to be exlained.

Lazy, timid me wants to leave it to White People to explain my relationship with them. Innocent me will flat out tell you: I have a deep and paranormal bond with White People. Though Black People call me a white boy off GP, they don't understand how ACCURATE that is. It's like this: if a white person has a problem with me, they're not actually white. I don't suck up to white people, nevertheless (*cough* Obama *cough). I'm actually hard on them. Partly because I'm an intelligent Black man (IBM) and I know when they need to be called out on their shit.

Yes, there is an agenda. Yes, homosexuality is a catalyst for this agenda. Police are both directly and indirectly pushing this agenda. Police are more vibe-based. White People literally don't know shit about vibes (with all due love and respect). Some things cannot be explained. The unexplained phenomena is basically The Black Experience. White People want in. Blacks are like HELL NO. The agenda I speak of is to quite literally EQUALIZE humanity. What you may lose as a man or a woman is paid back to you with EQUALITY. However, you can't achieve this on your own.

Mitt Romney, outside of being a spawn of yours truly, knows and understands/understood this. He just can't pledge allegiance to The Hamilton States of America because... well, it would be awkward. At the time, I was struggling, living in Harlem, getting into hood shit. He was running for president, and dead assically WHOOPED Obama's ass in the debates. At days end, however, he lost. Hook or crook. And the country has been devastated ever since. I say all this, because I see a bit of Romney in Jim Jordan. I think he could be a fighter in TRADITIONAL equality being the mainstream standard.

Be on the look out for Jim Jordan, y'all.



Shouts to Mitt Romney.
Hi, Christina!

I hate mentioning my girlfriends/exes in the music. They live longer than the song does. And no, I don't want them dead.




#comma

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...