The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Solar Flexes

I might update this particular post every time I think of some boss ass shit I did in the game. But yeah.

• I had a best of mixtape, with no album out.

• SEGA endorsed my first EVER video, "November 10th".

• I worked with Eminem, Linkin Park (Mike Shinoda), The Neptunes (Pharrell), Diplo, Sean C. & LV (American Gangster), Macy Gray, Max B (free the wave!), The Invisible Men (Iggy Azaelea), Rita Ora, Ray Angry (The Roots), Daru Jones (legendary modern drummer), MC Lyte (obviously), DJ SKEE, DJ Green Lantern, 9th Wonder (remotely), and my mom.

• I'm featured on a Grammy-nominated compilation album ("Empire"). Timbaland knows me very well.

• I played piano on an Oscar-winning song ("Grateful" by Rita Ora).

• I signed an epic publishing deal, where I get a HIGH percentage of royalties for any mainstream PHYSICAL releases (CDs, vinyl, etc.).

• I got Executive Producer credit on "The Black Box" and "Hamilton, Charles".

• I'm a member of The Grammy Committee (my vote determines who is nominated and wins).

• I am the first Black musician to play keys, rap, and do both at the same time during The Montreal Jazz Festival.

• Esoterically, I am the Apple CEO. Take it up with Jobs and Cook.



There's MUCH more, but it gets into some esoteric, alien type shit. I don't want to incriminate anyone or myself.

Just know that I am special. And it takes ME to reaffirm that. So I say to YOU, push yourself to be positive ABOUT yourself. It's a task, but it's rewarding.




I'm out.








#comma

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...