The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Another Year of Hamilton




I'm VERY proud of the progress I made this year. From wrapping up C. Hamilton to launching Hamilton, Charles. I really think I have a handle on my mental health, and I did it through and with music. Whenever I feel too hyped, I make a song. Whenever I get too down, I make a song. Usually on the same album. Makes for a classic dynamic in my music that I can't deny.

Next year I plan to get medieval on your bitch ass (lol; MadTV). I've already given away A LOT of knowledge about next year, so just sit and wait by my YouTube channel (@TheTalentedMrHamilton). There are MAJOR plans, and... I'm doing it all without a label. And they're looking. So tempting, the offers are. Em still didn't bite, so I'm a super free agent. Regardless, I suggest everyone go for it independently. When the majors take note, you've done it pretty big.

Shouts to Blu, my only big name collaboration this year. He did his thing on the track. Props to him.

George Massa is in communication with me. Feels good! to have a working relationship with a true and living immortal. Now, that doesn't mean to go milk him for his time and energy. Show respect to the god.

Jack Splash is somewhere in LA, ducking lightning and Latinas. Though I wish him the best, he knows he could do better. I do however see him working with some big names, so I'm happy for his success.

J Dilla is a trip to talk about. But he is VERY ever present in my life. Hard to mourn someone you're sitting next to on the bus.

I love my big brothers. No matter what.

Like I said in a previous post, I'm a bachelor this year. Eligible or not. My music is my significant other. Even though Tanea and I are back on speaking terms, I don't want a relationship with her/anyone. Not even an affair. I just want to excel musically.

Once I get a permanent address, I'm gonna try to get a Grammy voting ballot. I'm in the damn academy... Just time to let my voice get heard.

I will DEFINITELY be transcribing my lyrics more often in 2024. I'm sure I've said the same thing about 2023. I just been moving around a lot. Another thing to be secured once I get some stability in my living situation.

Los Angeles is a beautiful place to live. From the hood to the high class. I get a lot of love out here. I just really miss New York. I hope I come home to hella love when I go back. But MAN. THE WEED OUT HERE?! WOW. Make a nigga wanna stay a whiiiiiile... Lol

Shouts to my lil bro Joel from 649. He really turned out to be a solid friend. I've made some good friends in these halfway houses. Time reveals all, and some people are in your life for a season, but these guys are awesome. 

Even the ones who wanted to fight.

Back to the music, I'm surprised no one noticed I was using old Kanye drums. I literally was bringing back "The Old Kanye", using old soul and rock records with punchy drums. Literally HIS drums. Also, it's much easier to just SPIT on my beats now, as opposed to before. Some kind of magic, ya know?

I received 2 different turntable decks this year. One wasn't compatible with my laptop. The other burned out within a week. Only J Dilla would know and understand why. Trust me. I've asked around. I may get another deck, but it'll have to be on my own accord.

I launched a poetry blog. Long time coming. Will definitely be working on it/writing more.


I sorta covered all bases in The Hamilton Quazar (my own place in space). Thanks for rockin with ya Gothic kid. More to be said, more to be seen.

#seeyouin2024




#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...