The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Holier Than Thou

Let me not play innocent any further. And I have confessed to this. But yeah. I'm a cheater. In relationships, I am indeed a cheater. It doesn't always start or end that way. But I find it very difficult to stay faithful. Maybe it's the King in me. Or maybe my dad's stories of infidelity (of which I learned about 11/10/2023) rubbed off on me. Still, I'm usually the bad guy in relationships.

I can give you a relationship-by-relationship account of my infidelity, but at the end of the day, no girl deserves to be cheated on. I get it, though. It's about comfort and accessibility. You want to be comfortable with who you can access. Just be aware that such makes for a tainted view on love. Both giving and receiving. Love isn't a game or a trend. Love, with the intentions of loving unconditionally.

Though I started talking to a few women, I'm not in a rush to start something new. I still have to work out the kinks from my last relationship. To which I'm just learning was just an affair. Or she just wanted an affair. Funny, because I was with another woman when her and I started. And she knew this. Doesn't mean I'm right about anything I did. It just needs to be taken into consideration.


Happy New Year, StarChasers!!!

We gon set this party off riiiiight...






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

The New #3rdEyeMagic is Here!!!

^ ^ ^ 100% produced by yours truly. 100% recorded and mixed by CYoumg. Mastered by Charles Hamilton. Check us out!!! #beseated