The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Posted.

To make it easier for Eminem to contact me, my email address is charleshamiltonreturns@gmail.com. Put that in your little pipe and bite down.

I have a lot to say, but I'm not comfortable saying it. I got in trouble at the halfway house I'm at for practicing Yoruba. It requires liquor and weed, and I wasn't too lit, but they could "sense" it on me. Unfortunately, I feel that modern hip-hop and their usage of Yoruba is going to ruin it for everyone who is curious about the artform. Lil and Da Baby BIT from my blog (I am "baby", as referred to in music since the beginning of time), and nowadays EVERYONE "writes in their head". It's not special anymore. I have started practicing freestyling (improv rhymes) versus thinking my songs out and reciting them as I see them telepathically projected. So maybe that'll spice up music.

Due to my revealing of ancient poetry secrets on this here blog, I'm literally expecting a better year for hip-hop next year. KRS-One in my opinion dropped a SUPERclassic on us that, just like pure hip-hop, is going under the radar. A damn shame. I hope you kids know what you're doing when you're "just having fun in the studio". A LOT is on the line, each time you touch the mic. Shit, I paid a hefty cost with New York Raining and the Black History theme behind it. You, as a young/new artist, are EXPECTED to push the culture forward. If 50 of you niggas walk into an executive's office and tell that executive that their product is different from others and is hot, chances are that out of fear, you'll get what you want. I can't be mad at the reverse racism, but we lose in the end.

The Queenhunt continues. Cecelia and I are getting closer, but she is EXTREMELY abusive. I've dealt with her kind of abuse/affection before, and I'm not crazy about how I feel in the midst of it. At the same time, I know she goes through a lot, so maybe I just have to take the abuse and smoke the pain away. Baddie relegated me to "The Friendzone", so there's that. Still love her... 

It's kinda quiet for relationships these days. My calling is to be a Hermit. I gotta stop ignoring the call.


I have... maybe two more records for this year, then I'm back to focusing on 2024: The Year of King Charles.


Shouts to Jason Urrutia.











#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...