The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Trust us pt. 2

After prayerful meditation, I decided that I'll only get back into the rap game if I can sign to Shady Records. And I would be recording under the name Charles Hamilton. I would ask for creative control, aesthetic freedom and a $3 million advance, while they get my masters. $3 mil, because I can't go less than my net worth, but I don't generate much income (just attention). There would be no loss if there should be some tragic end to us. Sony has my publishing. 

There's a special reason that I think we are all clear on, as to why I would let them get my masters. 

Damn. I guess I need to share it.


We're friends. And plus, my master's would be in good hands with them, as they are masters in their own right.


know the game, y'all.



Holla at me, Shady!!!







^
^
^
#mylordspraybeseated









FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...