The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A&R Chasers




This year's music is being curated/A&R'd by StarChasers. A few -Chasers have copies of what I am set to drop, and give me feedback on what the best releases are. Remember... only 12 joints will make it to YouTube.

Even with the tracks being limited, I still have a whole album (Vigilante) and SEVERAL beat tapes to offer. It's all about what will be best received by my StarChasers. And who better to determine such other than StarChasers themselves?

If Im in contact with you (in GENERAL!, God damn), there is a chance you will receive the folder containing this year's King Charles music. And the year is still an infant. Who knows what's to come?


Stay tuned!





#ImOutside!!!

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...