The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The Sound of Music

Usually, when I have an "episode" and I'm not making music, I blog about it. I find that blogging is therapeutic and I get out thoughts and ideas that normally don't come to me through music. Well, today I reached a critical breaking point.

I was on the phone with Baddie when I thought I heard her say hold on. I didn't speak for 5 minutes. When she threatened to get off the phone, I told her what I thought I heard. It was then I realized I have auditory hallucinations. I noticed it before, but I thought it was my intuition. Or God talking to me. 

I realize now that I need the help I'm getting. A lot of things are up to my perception, and I have no room for deception. So to the many people who are relying on my ESP, I need a fucking break. I can still talk to you telepathically, but I need to give my mind a rest. I can't really get into detail about it. 

But I prayed about it.

And you know what God said?

Anyone who can't let your mind rest is not worthy of your attention. No matter how bad they need it.

So I don't feel so bad.
I don't work for you.

Jimmy Iovine, Elinor Tatum and Bishop Bonner were my only bosses.






#ImOutside!!!


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...