The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

A StarChaser's ComingOfAge



Xavier Bennett has been very consistent over the years. I've watched him. Sheeit, we even worked together. IN CLEVELAND! Awkward as it is, to create in a dark place such as Cleveland really proved who I was (to myself). Anyway, this is his latest single. Definitely a feel good record for when the weather breaks (wherever you are, whenever you read this).

Maybe my blog isn't the right place to post this.

Well, nothing but luck, Mr. Bennett! 


lol reminds me of my 11th grade biology teacher. Dr. Bennett. 


Whatever.



I love my StarChasers.
Bring it if you got it.










#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...