The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

An apple a day.

smh I hate starting my blog entries off with negativity. But my hand is forced.

I'm being stalked. I have a woman in my life that is trying to make my life a living hell. If you follow me on Twitter/X, I'm sure you've seen her harass me and my StarChasers about something that is being blown out of proportion. Look. I'm not going back to jail. Especially for you. And when I encourage you to take the matter to a higher force, you decline. So I think you're full of shit. You're the only woman to complain about me being "too rough". And I know more about your sexual exploits than you think I do. So knock it off.

But it's whatever. The next time you tweet some bullshit to me, I'm just gonna let you have it. I gave you a dosage yesterday in the DMs, and believe those DMs were sent to the proper authorities. I'm not afraid of anything I've said, have to say, will say, etc. But you? You need to get your story straight before you throw another accusation out there about me.

It's early. No telling where today will go. I would like a nice j this morning. 
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this month's release. Considering all that there is to know about the song (and this year's music in general), it's safe to say I have you guys on a healthy Hamilton music diet. 

Stay tuned!






#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...